add share buttons

Israel is the birthplace of the Jewish people. It is in this country that a significant part of the extensive history of the Israelites was enacted. Israel is recorded in the Bible as a specific place, chosen by God himself, to be his own and who laid out the boundaries of Israel.If you are looking for theChristian tours of Israel, then you can opt for the web.

Israel’s cultural, religious and national identity as well as the physical presences has developed throughout the centuries. Archeological studies in Israel reveal the historical connection between the Jewish people as set forth in the Bible, unearthing what remains of the cultural heritage of the Jewish people.

Geographically, Israel is located on the eastern side of the Mediterranean Sea. It is surrounded by Syria and Lebanon to the north, Jordan and the Palestinian National Authority in the east and Egypt to the south side. Despite the small size of Israel, it is composed of diverse terrain and has four climate zones.

Israel was able to master the Jews 3000 years old city known as Old Jerusalem.

The most important division in today’s society in Israel is among the Jews comprised 75% of the population with the remaining 25% to non-Jews. Of this population, in terms of religion, 77% are Jewish, 16% are Muslim, while only 4% are Arab Christians and 2% were Druze or Muslim branch that is lost by mainstream Islam.

Historically, the Jewish community, there are some deep divisions. The first is the cultural division between the Ashkenazim, the Sephardim and Mizrahim. Ashkenazim lived in Europe for nearly 2000 years and richer and more politically connected. However, as the years passed, the division has decreased and intermarriages became common.

Israel: A Brief Historical And Religious Overview