A hernia is a protrusion of tissue, structure, or part of an organ through the muscle tissue or the membrane where it is normally contained.
If a moderate exercise causes pain after hernia surgery, give one or two days without any movement, then try a light workout again and see what happens. If you are still having problems, you should see your doctor immediately.
There are many people who are suffering from hernia mesh side effects. If you are one of them then you file hernia lawsuit through https://www.ethiconphysiomeshlawsuits.com/physiomesh-hernia-lawsuits.asp.
Here are the types of hernias:
1. An incisional hernia occurs at the site of previous abdominal surgery.
2. An umbilical hernia occurs in the vicinity of the navel. This can occur in infants, for example, the muscles do not close completely around the umbilicus.
3. The direct inguinal hernia involving protrusion of the intestine through the lower abdominal wall.
Image Source: Google
4. A femoral hernia is a type of groin hernias can appear as a bulge in the thigh.
5. An indirect inguinal hernia involving protrusion of the intestine through the inguinal wall.
After hernia surgery, you must be careful to remain in bed for the first day or so. But after that, it is important to frequently get out of bed and walk around at least once every hour. You need to gently but firmly exercise your body through the careful, slow movement at first.